Address : 305 Flaxton Road , Rangiora
EMAIL : email@example.com
Shipping & Returns
North Island Shipping : 2 - 3 Days
South Island Shipping : 1 - 3 Days
Unless specified, your order will be shipped via the most economical carrier. We use CourierPost and Fastway Couriers within New Zealand.
Exports, bulky, heavy and rural delivery items will be charged additionally.
Shipping costs will be added to your order. If you require a shipping quote prior to ordering we would be happy to provide one, Please email Ben@iconbrands.co.nz
All goods will be shipped covered by the Carrier's standard insurance cover. If further coverage is required, that is at the Purchaser's discretion and cost. We will help arrange further insurance cover if required.
Product descriptions, typographic, pricing and photographic errors are unintentional and subject to correction. We regret, but are not liable for, incorrect photos or typographical errors. We reserve the right to refuse any order, for any reason.
Terms & Conditions | Refunds, Returns & Replacements
Money Back Guarantee
If you change your mind about your purchase, we will be more than happy to offer you an exchange, voucher or refund as long as:
- You return the product within 28 days of purchase
- You provide proof of purchase
- You originally purchased the product with the intention of keeping
- The item is unused and in it’s original packaging
This does not apply to:
- perishable goods such as food and bait
- copyright infringement products such as software & DVDs
We can only issue a refund or voucher by request when the item is unused and in its original packaging.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by South Island Marine LTD. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the retailer has the right to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Where a product is faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will at our discretion, either:
- repair the product; or
- replace the product; or
- give you a full refund.
We do not pay for shipping costs of returning items to our warehouse.
How to make a Warranty Claim
If you wish to return your product or require a replacement then the fastest way is to lodge a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All transactions will be billed in New Zealand Dollars
We use BNZ and DPS Payment Express to accept Visa or Mastercard payments. DPS Payment Express is the number one payment gateway in New Zealand so you can be sure your details are kept safe and secure. All payments are in New Zealand dollars. South Island Marine is a NZ owned business and the name South Island Marine LTD will appear on your cardholder statements for any transactions made through this website.
How Safe Are My Details?
We Care for Your Security
- We promise to protect your personal and credit card information with the highest level of data privacy and security.
- We understand that you’re concerned about the security and privacy of online transactions. Nowadays, there's so much coverage of online fraud and identity theft that we realize we have to earn your trust on a daily basis.
- We hope this page will provide reassurance that your valuable data, such as credit card details, are protected from prying eyes.
How do you secure my payments?
- We employ state-of-the-art data encryption to ensure safe and secure transactions on our site.
- Our payment area is secured using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL). You'll know when you enter this area because the small yellow padlock appears in the bottom right hand corner of your browser. The other indication is in the address bar. When you enter the secure area of the site, the background of the address bar will turn dark yellow. You'll also notice that http:// is replaced by https:// the 's' standing for 'Secure'.
- Rest assured that your personal and private information remains secure and private when trading with us.
Your Details Are Safe With Us!
- At South Island Marine we are 100 per cent committed to protecting your security and privacy.
- It is our policy not to pass on your e-mail address, home address or any other details to any other company or third party organization